KORGURLZ PILOT


I introduce KORgurlz (Kronikles Of Roomies), I did this freehand and added some very simple tech stuff. Its a bit of a mess but I hope it conveys the message I'm trying to get across which is pure non-sense. The comic book follows  three roommates that find selfish and obscure ways to save the world and at their own pace. The three girls are loosely based around my personality one girl being myself, the other two girls are actually my real friends too- Funmi (Lola) and Kelly. Dr. Z who is Zaria my 4 year old niece, is also a main character. Nonetheless, adventures like these almost always end up attracting the wrong sort of attention, throughout we meet characters based and depending on the people I come across and spend time with in real life. The comic book involves bits and bobs that compliment the story as well as using other mediums, I find one medium one dimensional.
The initial reason and idea behind the comic book was purely to escape from my mind, due to the fact that I had been recently diagnosed with having quite a depressive state which I'm still battling. The comic book enabled me to move away from feeling stagnant and slowly developed into something I would really like to see through.  I hope this excites your sense thus far.


EPISODE 6IX,
FMARAKAMI



MULTIMEDIA ADVERT,
FMARAKAMI


BIRO ON PAPER,
ZARIA & fMARAKAMI


cherish(faye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!