Winter Whites| OOTD

Hi guys,

So I've noticed I never post any OOTDS. Now that I have my own camera I hope to do a lot of these a lot more. They maybe just a normal every fit or my favourite fits. Who knows. I just want to find ways to engage with you guys as much as I can. Today's fit was a 5 minute outfit! I woke up with a toothache from hell so I had to cancel work and book an emergency appointment. To make the most of my day off I decided to go shopping with my sister after my appointment. I had no time to get ready and just picked up these white jeans and the cami top hoped for the best. I then paired them with these cute shoes. To make my look a little neutral I wore my nude/ tan coat to compliment the shoes. I added the brown skinny belt to accentuate my waist as the coat is a little oversized. This fit is quick and quite clean. You couldn't tell it was a rushed outfit. Or would you?
Hope you like the fit! If not..there will be plenty more!




Cami Top: New Look| Jeans:Asos| Coat: Vintage| Shoes: H&M| Bag: Aldo| Hat: Ebay







1 comment:

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!