The Deets : AW13 Trends



CHANEL COUTURE
ACNE RTW
Can we take a moment to be grateful for what a collective of my fave disgner's have in store for us- literally. This fall we are going to notice the Sports Luxe go through a transition, the designs of the garments themselves retain a masculine form yet the colours used and in which way the material is tweaked adds a touch of femininity, though if you aren't a big fan you could always go for the mid-century trend which includes nipped skirts and a wide body and still you still get to explore with the men's material.




 I'm really a huge fan of two pieces, I adore a good suit reason why I don't have one is truly because Id like mine tailored, that costs a lot and I pride a good investment rather than quantity. I'm looking forward to scouring the world for a few. The Acne and Chanel Couture are just to die for. I'm so happy with this falls trends, I love the fact that material is a focal point as a trend on its own, The Men's Coats trend is for those double breasted finished coats, men's material like tweed, woven cotton, paneling and patch work and the boyfriend fit! I just love what they did with the Chanel suit, embellishments of an orange sparkle, We'll be seeing a lot of blue and orange hues. I cant wait to plan and get some DIY's done for you guys. As for the accessories I'm in love with the Chanel hat, it reminds me of the granddad flat caps. Adobs!  The ACNE gloves I adore, makes me feel glam and a long version is available in the collection too.


  Rag & Bone \\ Haider Ackermann \\ Stella McCartney     



MMM COUTURE
 MMM RTW


We thank the skies for Maison Margiela. I feel like both the couture and the ready-to-wear collection are the birthing of twins for example the noticeable on going blue hues (head gear is a perfect example) in all its forms is in, along with pastel yellow, lavenders and pinks. You could get amazing gradients with these colours otherwise they compliment each other. Very delicate and subtle everything feminine. Have you noticed the Tartan? 'Cause I have! Its known as the punk stamp -and so is it a trend, Punk is back with the likes of Vivienne Westwood gracing us with brighter than life oranges and prints on denim! Beaud'fool! The tartan print is something you'll also notice in other trends such as the Men's coats. I appreciate this subtle take on it just as much, the loud and brash punk. What completed this collection for me is the crazy fur! I need me some crazy fur! Another trend I see myself fully amercing myself in. Those booties worn on the runway are most likely from Phillip Lim's shoe fall collection. The peep toe compliments the cut of the heel feel like it replaced last years militant boot, I feel like this AW13 is just going to be so refreshing. 

Myself and Coco have recently been invited to a bloggers event being held at Victoria Embankment, spokes people will be from VICE.MAG and eatlikeagirl.com. The event will be on Brands and YOU ; How great relationships are forged. I cant wait if you see us say hello! Whats your fave collection at the moment!?

Vivienne Westwood \\ McQueen \\ Moschino                     


Much Love
Cher,
credit : style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!