Styling | Blessing's #II








SHIRT EBAY | TROUSERS H&M | DR. MATERNS | BRACELET SPAIN | FCUK




By now I suppose we should have already gathered that Blessing is Ebay obsessed? Happens to the best of us. When she decided to show me this shirt I think that's the moment I decided to do a post on her collection so far. She also tends to do some DIY on her clothes. These two shoots where perhaps an outlook on her current style and the process of her transitioning to the next as she grows up and out of her current style. Its a comfortable transition, as she still is able to feel like her self and be as carefree as she is (she was climbing on things as you can see)






SHIRT EBAY | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES RIVER ISLAND | BROOCH GIFT |

Another fantastic top from Blessing's Closet! It has a silky feel to it paired with a torn denim pair of jeans. Again the jeans highlight the same army green on her shirt, and a pair of shoes she barely wears. Overall this was a pretty exciting shoot for me as it is part of my new featured articles I will be doing weekly. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, some feedback would be appreciated



Much Love
Cher,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!