OOTD: Medi-Dress

in the words of the Reaper,

WASSSSSSUUUUUUURRR'P!

What's truly up guys? (I wish our viewers would comment, at least tells us what you like or don't). Moving along its been a lovely day, my most relaxed day this week so far.. well I'm having one of those anxiety attacks of both excitement and sheer bewilderment. Long story short, for a good chunk of my academic years I studied art. Last year happened *pause* so I decided (I had no choice) to take this gap year that's been hell for the past 6 months though I'm ever so grateful for now. I then decided to change my path due to realizing what generation I live in and decided to do something challenging I had always told self I couldn't. I'm currently sitting in my bed, looking at the clutter I've caused by trying to tidy up, ironically this is my state of mind. I'm a busy messy bubble bee because I want to reorganize my life- as well as that I'm a city girl, I love being on the go. Basically I have an interview with a university tomorrow and I'm bricking it!!





Enough about my anxiety you came here for mediocre fashion, so here we go! I truly love a medi-dress but I hate the fact that every Jehmina and Olufunke wears it in pretty much the same way, regardless of how many lumps and bumps they have  they choose to wear a tight -condom-like fitted dress paired up with the same All Star converses (mostly white ones) and that crap denim/leather waistcoat. I believe a person should put the effort into dressing in a manner that suits their body type. I chose to go for a medi-flowy dress and paired it up with strapped sandals- no waist coat because (it was warm enough) and the dress showed off my tiny waist, if you have a different body type this gives off the impression of a tiny waist and wide hips. I'm not a fan of clutter or that annoying clinging and clanging nose bangles make so my accessories are almost always going to be minimal, though I'm going to start purchasing statement piece's. I realise accessories help to make the outfit.






 Dress | Monsoon Shoes | ALDO Sunglasses | Ebay Accessories | Accesorize & Topshop 

Much Love,
Cherish x



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!