Rouge OTTD






The barely visible bindi was my source of inspiration for this OTTD, I went with the red because of the colour 'Indian Red', I love love red saree's, I've recently been looking on eBay though I think ill visit an Asian based market for one. I don't have anything close to one but the detail on the dress- which I think is a floral sort of design- a detailed crochet pattern was more than enough for me, again I love simplicity. I wore it with Addidas hi-tops, I have no idea about trainers or anything along those lines. with simple gold jewellery. M black Lennon's made an appearance tonight, little beauties! 







  Follow Me on Pinterest

Love and Loving, Chezz


ps. no camera so mirror pics for now lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!