LOVE LOVE LOVE! #part1

90's are just doing it for me at the moment! I thought Diamonds would just make this something  extra special.. If you decided to switch it up wear with heels roll up the seams of the the dungarees assuming you have a bright red lippy on exchange the Chain wallet for a clutch!? And you're ready for a night out! This outfit just gets me excited. Who in their right mind said a 90's look needs that horrid cluttered rainbow look!? Im dedicating half of me to 90s fashion Urban, Punk, Grunge even The Hippie pandemic!! Im all for it! a Lady has to be classy, so this is the first part of my post of triple LOVE(exclamation mark)  and you get to find out about the other half of me..





Ciao.
Cherish Sadomba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!